Eucharistic Minister, or more properly "Lay Eucharistic Minister LEM", is used to denote a lay person who assists the priest in administering the sacraments of holy communion, the consecrated bread and wine. They may also take the sacraments to those who are ill, or otherwise unable to attend Mass.
Called to serve!
We all have a call to bring Jesus to those who can not for one reason or another be part of a community on Sundays or other days. Some of us are called to take the Lord to them wherever they are. If you feel you are called to such ministry, join us and become part of a group that makes a difference in the lives of the shut-ins.
Lay Eucharistic Minister
- Attends worship on a regular basis
- Visits shut-ins and shut-outs for any reason regularly
- Brings hope and peace those who need it most
- Prays for those they serve
- Commits to leading a life of prayer